Today I hosted a play date for some of our mommy friends. I figure what better way to spend time before #2 arrives and battle the heat with company. It ended up being 7 mommy's and 8 3/4 babes! We all went to college together (all but 1 Pi Phi's) and in my opinion just don't see each other enough. Such a great time soaking up the sun and catching up while the little ones splashed around in the pools, enjoyed our new jungle gym and sandbox. I loved having all of the girls down and certainly plan to make this more of a habit. So glad you all were brave enough to venture to good ole K-town! Now you all know the drive ain't that bad after all! ;o)
Our set up (hidden in here is Brenda, Lauren, Max, Susy, Jessica & Lexi):


And, the highlight of the day...the adorable kiddos-
The beautiful girls....Adi, Hayden & Eden. All 3 are just sweet little ladies:

The big boys Walter & Henry enjoying some sandbox time:

My dear friend Brenda, her adorable son Sam & Henry:

Henry enjoying some snacks and in deep thought about something:

Gorgeous Johnny V...I just love saying his name Jess! Flows so well:

Harley (such a happy baby!):

Eden(I just love this little girl and watching her and Henry in conversation...so funny):

Walter (his smile says it all...such a little ham!):
2 comments:
Such a fun day! Thank you for hosting and looking forward to baby Carp #2 arrival!
NOT FAIR! I hate that I don't live closer for this EXACT reason! What a fun day, you're so sweet to host Mist. Hope baby comes TODAY for you!
Post a Comment