Friday, August 8, 2008
15 weeks!
I just had to share with you all how lucky I feel. Last night I noticed I missed a phone call from my doctor's office and immediately felt a bit of nerves as I am not expecting to hear from them until my appointment on Tuesday. So, I proceeded to check my voicemail and sure enough there was a message from my nurse Tony. She is my doctors dedicated nurse and I LOVE HER! Anyway, she just left me a message to check in and tell me they were thinking of me and to call them if I needed anything. She said she trusted I would call her if anything was wrong but wanted to remind me that I am in there thoughts and they look forward to seeing me on Tuesday. Now what doctor/nurse team does that!?! It's not their job to remind me of my appointments as I get a call from the receptionist for that. They went out of there way to make me feel special. Yes, I am blessed. When I say that my doctor has at times felt like he has become a part of the family I am not kidding. They truly care about me and the entire team is pulling for us. I really trust my life, my childs life and our future family with this "family" I have found. Truly a blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look at your cute little belly.
You look great! Yeah for the bump.
You are so cute! I'm happy to hear that things are going so well. We are keeping you in our prayers.
Post a Comment