Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Droppin' Like It's Hot

I was able to get into the doc today for my weekly appointment and we have good news!!!!! The baby has already dropped a bit and I am dilated to 2cm!! I hit 35 weeks on Friday and we need him to stay in there until at least 36 weeks. The doc thinks he will definitely come early. He goes on vacation from Jan. 10th - 17th so we are hoping he comes before then or holds out until they return from celebrating his wifes 40th bday. Regardless, everything is moving along perfectly and we are going to have our bundle of joy so very soon!!! Can't wait. I literally am smiling from ear to ear today. I didn't expect to hear I was dilated as first time moms typically are a bit late so for me to already be dilated is surprising. It is ok and nothing to worry about. Will keep you all posted. Have a Merry Christmas. Love you all! XOXO

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Ha! Nice title! Can't wait to see the little guy!!

Joe and Ronda said...

LOVE IT!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS CARPINITOS!

Stacie said...

Merry Christmas Misty, Chris and baby Carpinito!

JTK said...

What!? Who is lucky enough to get news of 2cm this early!? I was praying for that by 40 weeks! HA! You look great!
Jodi