Friday, August 21, 2009

Henry O'Handsome

Yes our sweet little Henry O'Handsome is 7 months old today. I cannot believe how much love you have brought to our lives and I am so excited for all the adventures that lie ahead. Your daddy and I love you so much. Happy 7 Months my love! Mommy cannot imagine my life without you and never knew that a smile could bring so much sunshine to the world! As you continue to grow up I hope you always remember to be silly, smile often, laugh until your belly hurts, never be embarressed to kiss your mommy on the cheek, know you have family that loves you more than you will ever know, always strive to be your best self and please on please let's not suck on any other people's toes ok? ;o) Love you monkey.

1 comment:

The Haigh's said...

Oh Henry, Happy 7 months little Monkey. You're smile really does light up the whole room - your Mommy isn't just saying that.