Sunday, August 9, 2009

KY Trip - Part 1

We have now been home a week from our Kentucky/West Virginia Trip and I thought I should share some of our favorite pics. I literally have 200+ and family on both my mom and dad side so to kick things off we will start with our travel day and my dad's side (only a few pics I promise!)

First plane ride:First hotel stay:First Time Meeting his Papa (my dad) First Time Meeting his Big Papa or Great Grandpa (I used to sit in that very exact spot when I was little...who am I kidding, I still squeeze in that spot!) First time meeting his Auntie Ashley (my sister) Ashley & I & Our Boys (Nephew Gavin 4, Nephew Ryan 1, Henry 6 months) 3 of the 5 Grandkids & our kids (all boys! Cousin Josh & his son Braxton 5 months)Henry's Great Aunt Tena & Cousin Braydon, 3 yrs old (the best auntie you could ask for!)Henry & his Great Great Aunt Becky
Henry sitting on the steps at Great Papa's house. I have a picture of me around 1 years old sitting in the exact same spot. I will scan it later and put this one back up with it. He is just so stinkin' happy. Makes me so happy that he is really enjoying his life! He truly lights up the room with his smile. How blessed we are.

2 comments:

Tara Holmes said...

He really smiles all the time! So cute! You have a big family down there.

Misty Carpinito said...

Oh that's nothing...I have 75 family members on my mothers side just starting with my grandma down. NUTS!