This afternoon we had the pleasure to celebrate the Thurik Twins 1st birthdays. It was great to see everyone and have all the dads there too. Usually it's just us girls and babes for play dates and it was wonderful to look around and see all the men holding babies! Thanks Jerame and Katie for inviting us over to celebrate such a big milestone for you and your babies. It was the perfect 1st bday party! Here are some pics from the day.
Henry playing with his Coug Football

Our wonderful little family

Haigh Family



Devine Family



Jessica & Izzy

The birthday boy and his daddy

Beautiful birthday girl

4 comments:
What great pics, Misty! I *almost* felt like I was there :(.
Love all the pics of those Coug babies!!!!
I love the messy cake on 1st birthday parties! How fun girls!
You take the best pics! So great seeing you and your gorgeous boy yesterday.
Post a Comment