Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wedding Planning Flashbacks

My videographer from our wedding reached out and asked me to do a commercial for the upcoming Wedding Expos in Seattle and Tacoma that focuses on the process of planning your wedding and how the expo can help give you ideas/resources. Not really loving to be on a video camera I was not really excited about having my face splashed all over the expos but my father-in-laws girlfriend is opening up a wedding venue at her family farm so I thought what the heck if they can film me at her venue and give her a plug I could donate myself to the camera...pregnant and all! It actually wasn't so bad and should give Jo some great publicity on the Wine & Roses Country Estate, opening up for the spring season. So, if you know anyone who wants a chic farm wedding let me know as I know the perfect place! If the commercial isn't too cheesey I will load the link later this week...but that's all if I don't look completely ridiculous! Anyway, while we were there I took a couple photos of the belly.

18 weeks 2 days



Cheeks aren't too big yet....tends to be where I gain weight so who knows what they will look like shortly!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

You look gorgeous! Love the little bump!