I had the Glucose Test this morning and have to admit it wasn't so bad. The hardest part is not being able to eat/drink anything up to the test but the drink itself really wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Literally tasted like a flat orange soda pop. I will have my test results in a couple weeks but everything seems to be fine.
After the Glucose Test I had my regular monthly appointment with my doctor. I so look forward to each of these visits as I get to hear the heartbeat and I just love my doctor. Everything checked out perfectly. The baby is right on track. His heart was beating away and the measurements are right where they should be. This was actually my first appointment where he literally measured my belly with measuring tape. Guess that will be the routine from here on out. Since my blood pressure is so good I don't have to go back until another 4 weeks and then it will be every 2 weeks until January. Once I hit January we will go into weekly appointments until the baby arrives. It's is getting so close! I just can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment