Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"My Son"

So I just had a weird and exciting moment happen! To sum it up I have been trying to come up with the perfect gift for my mom and mother-in-law for putting together my upcoming baby shower with Robynn. My girlfriend Leah had the best idea (can't share just yet as it's still a surprise!). Anyway, I was on the phone with the gal to order the gift for my mom and had to explain who the gift was for, etc. Without even thinking about it I said, "It's for my mom and my son." After I hung up the phone I realized I just said "my son" for the first time! I have said our baby a lot but never once have I referred to him as my son. It was so natural and just slipped out of my mouth. I guess things are starting to become more of a reality as we get closer! Can't wait.

No comments: