Sunday, November 30, 2008
My New Love
I have had such a relaxing past four days and definitely feel well rested for my insane week (work is nuts this coming week)! Anyway, I just had to share my new found love. Today was the first day that I finally got to the gym to swim laps (with a kick board most of the time!) Up until this point I have felt a bit nervous to do anything differently as everything has been going so well. But, my doctor recommended getting into the water to help with water weight and to get my blood moving. It was the most amazing feeling to literally feel weightless. I know it's nothing new as we all have been in the water at some point or another, but being so pregnant with all this extra weight it really felt so amazing. That is until I had to get out and climb up the ladder and was quickly reminded of all that extra lbs that I am carrying! However, I went straight from the pool for a Spa Pedicure and met my girlfriend Jessica right after for lunch. Such a great day to kick off my Sunday and get me geared up for the work week. I highly recommend that if you are prego to find a pool and swim...you won't regret it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I loved swimming when I was pregnant with Ava. But, yoga was the best thing ever. You should try finding a pre-natal yoga class there, they're the best!! Hope you're doing good!
Yeah! I am so happy you got to do some swimming. I loved the weightless feeling, isn't it great. Also, continue to spoil yourself with pedicures - they are the best, especially once your feet and start looking more like sausages, have them give an extra squeeze :)
Post a Comment