Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby Joey

My BIL Adam, Chris' youngest brother, and his wife Emily just welcomed their first baby, Joseph Andrew, to the family!  Yes, another Carp boy!  They are currently living in Wyoming and are home this week visiting with 4 week old Joey.  I will never forget the experience watching my boys meet their cousin for the first time.  Henry is just the sweetest protector of his new baby.  It was like watching him with Oliver all over again.  He is completely in love as are the rest of us.  I wish I could take pictures with my eyes so you could witness the look from Oliver as mommy held another baby.  He wasn't so sure how he felt about that; imagine that!  Anyway, below you will see a video that Henry sent to Auntie Emmie when Joey was born wishing him a happy birthday as well as some pics we just took of Joey.  I love these boys!



Henry 2 1/4 yrs, Oliver 8 1/2 months, Joey 4 weeks











And of course our cute little hand full Olie...

No comments: