Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So Much Love

On Mother's Day Henry & I decided to stop next door at the Santos Farm Flower Stand to pick up some tulips for my mom (his nauna).  He wanted to buy them for her with his own money so that's what we did!  We picked out the perfect bundle, he got into his wallet, handed the flowerman money, got his change, said thank you and insisted to hold her flowers in the car until we got home.  As we pulled into the driveway nauna had just arrived so he got to hand deliver and tell her all about buying her special tulips.  Pretty special moment for them both.

Olie too just loves his nauna and had to let her know just how much with lots of what Henry calls "slobber!"




1 comment:

Cmerie said...

So cute! I hope you had a happy mommy's day (and I hope your mom did too). ;-)