Monday, May 2, 2011

Sun Lakes 2011

Ever since Chris was a baby he has traveled over for an annual camping trip with his family at Sun Lakes Resort in Eastern Washington.  I've now been going for the past 9 years and this is the 2nd year we have taken Henry.  Cannot wait to share this amazing weekend with Olie next year!  Pics pics and more pics....




















H giving out free tractor rides....






Where did Henry go?

Here I am!

Road trip (so I would nap) with mommy to the Grand Coolee Dam....
Roasting Marshmellow for first time!
Gorgeous Ty (19 months)....I could take pics of this kid all day long!  So happy and adorable!








And that's it folks....

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. Henry is so darn cute, what a happy guy! Sam wants a free tractor ride by the way... ;)See you soon, friend!

Tara Holmes said...

I love the tractor that Henry drives and pulls others behind and the picture of him holding the fish! So fun.