Monday, May 9, 2011

"H"

I recently was asked if Henry ever stops smiling.  It got me thinking and no this little boy rarely is not smiling.  He was cooing the moment he entered this world and has been sharing laughter & smiles ever since.  I've seen his smile lift up the souls of those around him in seconds, I've witnesses his laughter catch the eye of a stranger & give them a glimpse of the pureness in his soul.  I am so lucky you chose me little Henry to be your mommy.  I learn from you every single day. You make me want to be my best self and strive for all that I can be.  I thank you for loving me like no one has ever loved me in my life.  There is no better way to spend my day than with you and your little bubby.  I love you monkey.

No comments: