Thursday, October 2, 2008
First Purchase...120 days to go!
I finally made my first purchase (aside from clothes) to prepare for the little guy, and I found "the" diaper bag! I decided I wanted a more traditional bag and a bag that could also be worn as a backpack. After a friend recommended the Ju-Ju-Be line I fell in love with the "Pack a Be Bag". It's chocolate brown with a touch of blue and has easy access pockets, super organized and transitions from a shoulder bag to a backpack in a flash. I just love it! Can't wait for it to arrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good for you! You must have bought it after dinner last night?
Yep - I found a brown one online and bought it! So excited...I love it! So practical and not too bulky.
Love it! Great choice Mist! :)
GOOD choice.. I love it!
120 days are going to FLY by. I'm so excited for you & can't wait to meet the little guy.
Post a Comment