Thursday, October 23, 2008
The Roller
Our little guy is not only a really good kicker he actually rolls around a lot. Before I ever felt a kick I described a sensation of someone dipping their shoulder and flopping over in my belly. I wasn't positive if that was what I was feeling but I now know that is exactly what I was feeling. I get to feel him everyday moving around and it just instantly puts a smile on my face or makes me stop and take a deep breathe depending on what he kicks. He still has a lot of space inside so he makes a lot of movement all over the place. It's really fun to sit and watch your belly move around. Tonight was the first time I not only saw a kick but actually saw some body part roll from the right side of my belly to the left side. REALLY CRAZY! He's still so small it's hard for me to tell what body part it actually was. He seems to really be getting familiar to his home and I think has checked out every part of his home....a home that will get much more tight for him as he packs on the lbs! Anyway, everything is going really well and we are about 2/3 of the way done and will officially be in the 3rd trimester very shortly! Can't believe he will be here soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment