So I am in the process of buying a new Digital SLR camera and was going to wait to show any pics of the nursery until I get the new camera as I am not happy with how the color shows or the overall quality of the pics but I can't resist. You can at least get the right idea. Once the bedding and glider arrive I will take more pics. We also are working on getting wall decorations up so there is still work to be done.
Nursery Before -
Nana Ruth painting (Grandma Carol also did a lot of painting but I dont have a pic to show)
5 comments:
Oh it looks so great! Nice work Carps! ;) And you are adorable!
I Love it Mist!!!! It looks great!
Mist, I love the colors! So perfect! You look darling and so happy :)
Looks SOOO GOOD! I love brown and blue, too cute! You are getting bigger and bigger and cuter and cuter:) Love you.
It looks so good. I love the lamp its just perfect! You will be spending lots of time in their in just a few short months!
Post a Comment