Sunday, October 5, 2008
Sharing the love...
Today was a bit of a rough day. Aside from getting a cold a couple weeks ago this was the first day that I didnt feel so hot from just being pregnant. I have been pretty lucky so far and havent had any sickness but today reminded me that some days may be a bit harder than others moving forward. But, after a day full of rest by dinner time I think our little guy was ready to be a bit more active as mom was pretty low key all day. We had family dinner for two of Chris brothers birthdays at Grandpa Dan's house and Baby Carpinito was sure sharing his love tonight. Uncle Andy was the first one aside from Chris to feel him kick. Andy's expression was priceless. I wish I had a camera as it was pretty darn cute. Next up, after dinner Dan's long time girlfriend Johanna put her hands on my bare belly and literally within seconds he kicked. Not bad for one night...two family members getting to feel our little guy practice his moves. Great to share the love with others and watch their expressions...pretty amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so excited for you friend! You look amazing:) Can't wait to keep up on all your exciting news.
Post a Comment