Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Go-Getter" or "Sweetheart"

I received an email from my girlfriend Kristina (Dett) today that had a list of the astrological signs and it got me thinking, wonder what our little man is predicted to be like. Based on our due date he will likely be an Acquaries but if he comes early could also be a Capricorn. Either way he will be perfect I just know it! ;o)

Here is the brief descriptions:

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18) Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.

4 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Let's hope he's an Aquarius - they're the best.

Misty Carpinito said...

LOL...tooting your own horn huh Aquaries girl! Love it. ;o)

Stacie said...

I'm sure either way, he'll have a great personality! :) When is your due date? XO

Misty Carpinito said...

Jan. 30th is the due date but last we checked I may be a week further than we thought...but they never change your due date! So...mid-Jan to mid-Feb he should arrive...hoping it's mid-Jan though!