Friday, October 10, 2008

Quick update

Just got home from my 24 week check in with the doc and all is good! I got to hear his heartbeat again (about 150)! He even kicked for the doctor a couple times. Everything is going so perfectly. The doc even told me that I am right on track and doing great with the weight gain...phew! I did grow quite a bit more in the last 4 weeks but I guess that is normal since the baby starts packing on fat now too. I have one more monthly appointment (28 weeks) and then will start going every 2 weeks. The yucky glucose testing is next appointment...not looking forward to that! Anyway, enjoy the sunshine and have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Cmerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cmerie said...

Sorry, not sure what happened there.

I'm glad things are going so well! The glucose test isn't that bad. It's like drinking a very sweet orange soda (except it's flat). Just bring something to read while your there, to help the time pass faster.

Stacie said...

Great to hear everything is going so well Mist!!!! Have a fabulous long weekend! XO