Monday, November 10, 2008

Mraz

I had such a blast at the Jason Mraz Concert last night with the Sheridan clan. Not only is it incredible to watch someone you have known for years jam on stage, my best friend from high school Katie's brother is the base player, but Jason has such a phenomenal voice. Literally I cant get enough of his vocals, not to mention his stage presence. I have yet to be disappointed with one of his live performances and highly recommend you see him one day in the future. Here is a camera photo from the show last night of Katie and I (not the best photo but you can tell by our big smiles how much fun we were having!)
I am pretty sure our little guy liked the show too as he was moving around quite a bit. I am really proud of myself as I managed to stay on my feet the entire show and dance the night away. So fun to "rock" the night away with my baby and good friends. He has now been to Willie Nelson, Jason Mraz and soon to be NKOTB. Highly doubt he will like the boy band though but we shall see next weekend. ;o)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like loads of fun, they are gaining massive popularity over here right now! Went to a Mraz concert myself back in the day with the ex and it was amazing. Hope all is well, congrats for going on and living out the remaining days of not being a Mom to the best of your ability!

Erin said...

I keep thinking about the show and I'm kicking myself now wishing I had gone last night to the acoustic set. That is so fun that your friends brother is in the band. I was imagining what a fun life they must have touring around the world and meeting so many people. BTW - your nursery is adorable!