Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Outdoors For All Gala

This past weekend I attended the Outdoors For All 2008 Gala Auction with my parents. This is the third year I have attended and it has become an annual tradition for us. My mom and Bill have been volunteering for this foundation for over 10 years. Outdoors For All is an amazing organization that helps children and adults with diabilities to get outdoors and enjoy activities such as skiing, biking, hiking, etc. For many without Outdoors For All they would never get to feel the rush of skiing down a mountain or simply getting outside to enjoy the fresh air many of us take for granted. Really an incredible group of people and I admire my mom and Bill so much for their dedication and passion for this organization.
Here is a pic from the evening and my growing belly (26 weeks, 2 days):

4 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Love the dress - where did you find it?

Anonymous said...

Misty, you are beautiful! Maternity dresses are SO fun.

Joe and Ronda said...

Stunning~

Misty Carpinito said...

Thank you ladies! I had to buy a new dress as the event was a "green" theme. Gotta love Village Maternity! ;o)